Strengthening management of balanced funds and other fund changes
Today, we are announcing changes to the following eight balanced funds.
- Mackenzie Canadian All Cap Balanced Class
- Mackenzie Canadian All Cap Balanced Fund
- Mackenzie Canadian Growth Balanced Fund
- Mackenzie Canadian Large Cap Balanced Fund
- Mackenzie Cundill Canadian Balanced Fund
- Mackenzie Income Fund
- Mackenzie Ivy Canadian Balanced Fund
- Mackenzie Ivy Global Balanced Fund
On August 14, 2014, Alain Bergeron, Lead of the Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team will assume responsibility for asset allocation in the above balanced funds. This will enhance the resources dedicated to them and allow their existing equity and fixed income teams to focus on selecting securities.
We are also amending the investment strategies of these eight* balanced funds for greater clarity and consistency of format, and proposing to amend the investment objectives of Mackenzie Ivy Global Balanced Fund and Mackenzie Ivy Canadian Balanced Fund.
For more information, please contact your Mackenzie Investments Sales Team.
*The investment strategies of Mackenzie Ivy Global Balanced Fund and Mackenzie Ivy Canadian Balanced Fund will be updated pending a favourable vote by investors to change their investment objectives.