Top Five FAQs
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- What do those "locks" beside links and documents mean?
- Is Advisor Resources available to investors?
- How do I access AdvisorAccess and InvestorAccess?
- What is the difference between logging into the Advisor Resources site and AdvisorAccess?
- Who do I contact for help?
Top Five FAQs
What is Advisor Resources?
Advisor Resources is the post login section of the Mackenzie Investments website. It includes fund analysis, practice management resources, manager commentary, sales team information and marketing materials for financial industry professionals. Advisor Resources is accessible using an Email ID and password.
Who can register for Advisor Resources?
Financial Advisors, Associate Financial Advisors, Sales Assistants, Fund Analysts and Financial Industry professional can register for access to Advisor Resources.
There are two methods of registration:
- Automatic registration:
Financial Advisors, Associate Financial Advisors, Sales Assistants, Fund Analyst who have an existing relationship with Mackenzie Investments will be automatically registered. These individuals will receive an email from Mackenzie Investments with a link to activate their profile. The activation email is valid for 14 days.
All financial industry professionals may register themselves following the registration steps on the Mackenzie Investments site.
Why should I login to Advisor Resources?
Logging into Advisor Resources, provides you with additional functionality including:
myMackenzie drawer: Personalized to your business with Mackenzie Investments. This includes:
- My Sales Team: Allows you to easily get in touch with your Sales Team.
- My Mackenzie Funds: Pre-populated with a listing of your clients' Mackenzie Investments holdings.
- My Watchlist: You can customize this list with the funds you would like to track.
- My Firm's Focus List: If applicable, this lists your dealer's recommended list.
- My Bookmarks: Allows you to save documents, web pages, videos, etc., for future viewing.
- My Cart: Ability to order multiple marketing materials.
Access to Precision: Use this tool to research and compare Canadian mutual funds and ETFs and build portfolios for your clients.
How do I login to Advisor Resources?
Once you have activated your registration, you will login using your Email ID and a password of your choosing. Using your email as your login id simplifies accessing Advisor Resources.
Where do I login to Advisor Resources?
You can log in to the Advisor Resources section of the site in a few locations:
- "Login" in top utility
- myMackenzie drawer by selecting "Open"
What do I do if I forget my password?
You can reset your password by using the "Forgot Password" functionality of the site.
What do those "locks" beside links and documents mean?
When you see a lock, it means you need to login to the site to view the content.
Is Advisor Resources available to investors?
No. The information in the Advisor Resources section is for financial industry professionals only.
How do I access AdvisorAccess and InvestorAccess?
What is the difference between logging into the Advisor Resources site and AdvisorAccess?
AdvisorAccess login allows access to an advisor's clients' Mackenzie Investments holdings information, and is based on dealer and rep code. This login does not change. Advisor Resources provides advisors with access to advisor-appropriate fund analysis, practice management resources, manager commentary, sales team info, etc. Advisor Resources is accessible using an Email ID and password.
Who do I contact for help?
Our Client Relations team will provide support to all users. They can be contacted at: