Frank Di Pietro, Assistant Vice President of Tax & Estate Planning, shares several highlights from the 2017 Federal Budget.
The Federal Budget was tabled on March 22. In our March 23 webcast, the Tax & Estate Planning Team and Todd Mattina, Chief Economist and Strategist on the Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team, provided an overview of the budget and discussed the proposed personal and corporate tax changes. Find out how the proposed changes may impact your clients.
Frank Di Pietro
Assistant Vice President, Tax & Estate Planning
Director, Tax & Estate Planning
Chief Economist and Strategist on the Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team
Please note, only registered participants for the webcast are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credits.1
1CE Credit Guidelines
- CE credits have been approved by the following associations:
- The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (IAFE) (Formerly Advocis) – 1.00 CE
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) – 1.00 PD
- Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) – 1.00 Financial Planning
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF) – 1 PDU General Subject
- Institut québecois de planification financière (IQPF) – 1 PDU (SFPA)
- Alberta Insurance Council (AIC) – 1.00 Life (Please note: CE credits for AIC will only be offered to Registrants who attend the live presentation.)
- CE Credits are issued on a per participant basis. Individual registration is required.
- To earn CE credits, you must watch the entire webcast, including the Q&A session.
- CE Certificates are automatically emailed to you, and may take up to 60 days.