Frank Di Pietro
Assistant Vice President, Tax & Estate Planning
Director, Tax & Estate Planning
Chief Economist and Strategist, Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team
The 2018 Federal Budget was tabled on February 27. Learn more about how the proposed changes may impact your clients. Join Mackenzie Investments' Tax & Estate Planning Team and Chief Economist and Strategist on the Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team, on February 28 at 11am (ET) for a comprehensive review of the personal and corporate tax proposals as well as the impact on the economy and markets.
Please note, only registered participants for the webcast are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credits (subject to approval).1
1CE Credit Guidelines
- CE credits are subject to approval from the following associations:
- The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (IAFE) (formerly Advocis)
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF)
- Institut québecois de planification financière (IQPF)
- Alberta Insurance Council (AIC)
- CE Credits are issued on a per participant basis. Individual registration is required.
- To earn CE credits, you must watch the entire webcast, including the Q&A session and take the quiz.
- Pending approval, CE Certificates are automatically emailed to you, and may take up to 60 days.