For years, true liquid alternative funds were generally available only to institutions and high-net-worth investors through Offering Memoranda. Now we are offering to IIROC Advisors and their clients the first mutual fund in Canada to use alternative investment strategies based on the proposed alternative funds framework by Canadian regulators. This Fund features a transparent approach, rigorous risk management, daily liquidity and all-in-one simplicity.
Mackenzie Multi-Strategy Absolute Return Fund combines a range of alternative strategies to help stabilize clients' core portfolios and seek better risk-adjusted returns over a market cycle.
Join our webcast and hear our speakers discuss:
- The importance and key advantages of alternatives
- How the Mackenzie investment teams leverage each team’s unique expertise to construct and manage the portfolio, using:
- Two main tools: leverage and short-selling
- Alternative strategies: Global Macro, Equity Long/Short and Credit Absolute Return
- How this all-in-one investment solution can deliver different return streams, improve portfolio diversification and reduce reliance on equity markets
Alain Bergeron, CFA
Senior Vice President, Leading Portfolio Manager, Head of Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team
Nelson Arruda, CFA
Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team
Steve Locke, MBA, CFA
Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Head of Mackenzie Fixed Income Team
Richard Weed, CFA
Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Head of Mackenzie Systematic Strategies Team
Damon Murchison, Executive Vice President, Head of Retail Distribution, Mackenzie Investments
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Time: 4 pm – 5 pm (ET)
Webcast: Audio with Synchronized Slides
- Click button above
- Click "OPEN" (NOT "SAVE")
- Save meeting in your calendar
Unable to attend? View the webcast archive two days after the live event.
Available for IIROC Advisors Only.