Vice President ETFs
Senior Investment Director, Asset Allocation
Executive Vice President, Head of Retail Distribution
As ETFs become more popular with Canadians, we're offering exposure to ETFs in a mutual fund structure. You can give clients easy access to a full spectrum of ETFs in one simple solution with Mackenzie ETF Portfolios.
Join our webcast on Wednesday, February 21, 2018, to learn how Mackenzie ETF Portfolios combine active, strategic beta and traditional index ETFs in a unified investment.
Our presenters will discuss:
- The evolution of ETFs: active, strategic beta and traditional index ETFs
- Key benefits of Mackenzie ETF Portfolios and how they aim to deliver the highest return within a given risk profile
- How the Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team:
- Uses deep pension-style expertise for managing strategic allocations and tactical shifts in the ETF Portfolios to take advantage of market opportunities
- Provides active management of the Portfolios and a robust process for managing and monitoring risk
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm (ET)
Webcast: Audio with Synchronized Slides
- Click button above
- Click "OPEN" (NOT "SAVE")
- Save meeting in your calendar
Please note, only registered participants for the webcast are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credits (subject to approval).1
1CE Credit Guidelines
- CE credits are subject to approval from the following associations:
- The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (IAFE) (formerly Advocis)
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF)
- Institut québecois de planification financière (IQPF)
- Alberta Insurance Council (AIC) (Please note: CE credits for AIC will only be offered to Registrants who attend the live presentation)
- CE Credits are issued on a per participant basis. Individual registration is required.
- To earn CE credits, you must watch the entire webcast, including the Q&A session.
Pending approval, CE Certificates are automatically emailed to you, and may take up to 60 days.
FOR ADVISOR USE ONLY. No portion of this communication may be reproduced or distributed to the public as it does not comply with investor sales communication rules. Mackenzie disclaims any responsibility for any advisor sharing this with investors.