Senior Vice President, Head of ETFs
Senior Vice President, Head of the Mackenzie Fixed Income Team
Senior Vice President, Head of Retail Distribution
To mark the first anniversary of Mackenzie Investments active ETFs, Michael Cooke, Head of ETFs, Steve Locke, Head of the Mackenzie Fixed Income Team and Damon Murchison, Head of Retail Distribution, discussed strategies to help navigate changing markets and how you can use ETFs in your clients’ portfolios.
The webcast also included:
- What you should consider when building fixed income portfolios today
- Mackenzie Investments’ approach to managing our active fixed income ETFs
- How our active ETFs have performed over their first year
- An overview of our TOBAM equity ETFs
Learn about our unique offering to the ETF marketplace and how Mackenzie Investments provides innovation and diversified exposure to help you and your clients.
Please note, only registered participants for the webcast are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credits (subject to approval).1
1CE Credit Guidelines
- CE credits have been approved by the following associations:
- The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (IAFE) (formerly Advocis) – 1.00 CE
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) – 1.00 CE
- Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) – 1.00 Product Knowledge
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF) – 1 PDU General Subject
- Alberta Insurance Council (AIC) – 0.50 Life (Please note: CE credits for AIC will only be offered to Registrants who attend the live presentation.)
- CE Credits are issued on a per participant basis. Individual registration is required.
- To earn CE credits, you must watch the entire webcast, including the Q&A session and take the quiz.
- CE Certificates are automatically emailed to you.