Fixed income investing is at a crossroads, with traditional bond strategies now poised to fall short in delivering for investors. This is a prime opportunity to re-examine existing fixed income strategies and the associated risks to help transition your clients to portfolios that are better suited for the current and future environment.
Steve Locke, Head of the Mackenzie Fixed Income Team, discussed the challenges for bond investors, how to navigate changing markets and the latest additions to Mackenzie Investments’ suite of income solutions.
Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Head of Mackenzie Fixed Income Team
Senior Vice President, Head of Retail Distribution
Please note, only registered participants for the webcast are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credits.1
1CE Credit Guidelines
- CE credits have been approved by the following associations:
- The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (IAFE) (formerly Advocis) – 1.00 CE
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) – 0.75 PD
- Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) – 1.00 Product Knowledge
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF) – 1 PDU General Subject
- Alberta Insurance Council (AIC) – 1.00 Life (Please note: CE credits for AIC will only be offered to Registrants who attend the live presentation.)
- CE Credits are issued on a per participant basis. Individual registration is required.
- To earn CE credits, you must watch the entire webcast, including the Q&A session and take the quiz.
- CE Certificates are automatically emailed to you.