Active and Evolved ETFs
Mackenzie active ETFs are agile solutions designed to seek better risk adjusted returns, improve risk management, while providing diversification. These evolved ETFs give investors expanded, cost-effective access to a wide range of securities while putting asset management decisions in the hands of experienced and innovative portfolio managers.
- An ETF that invests primarily in companies that promote gender diversity and women's leadership, while focusing on long-term capital growth.
- Provides investors with exposure to equity securities within developed markets around the globe.
- Provides investors a steady flow of income by investing mainly in Canadian high quality fixed-income securities.
- A disciplined active approach to high yield investing helps to evaluate the risk and reward potential in security selection.
- Core holding made up of investment-grade Canadian fixed-income securities.
- Allows investors to diversify their exposure to different economic and interest rate cycles globally.
- Unconstrained approach allows portfolio manager to select global fixed income securities/instruments across various fixed-income credit ratings, duration, structures, sectors, currencies and countries.
- Helps mitigate interest rate risk since floating rate loans are less sensitive to interest rate moves compared to traditional fixed-income instruments with potential income enhancement.