Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF
Why invest in this fund?
- Designed to achieve the best return while maintaining a risk profile expected from a quality bond portfolio.
- Expanded investable universe creates greater yield opportunities while maintaining an overall credit quality of A- or better.
- Core Plus strategy is further supported by active Management and the portfolio manager’s ability to potentially outperform less flexible products.
NAV Changes $ | % | YTD
May 26, 2023
May 26, 2023
Fund Risk Measures
(3 years) | (Apr 30, 2023)
Annualized Standard Deviation
Annualized Standard Deviation Benchmark
Management Fee | MER
Sep 30, 2022
0.40% | 0.45%
FTSE CANADA UNIVERSE BOND INDEX
Apr 19, 2016
Eligible for Registered Plans
Toronto Stock Exchange
Trailing 12 - Month Yield (Apr 30, 2023)
Distribution Yield (Apr 30, 2023)
Last Paid Distribution (Jun 9, 2023)
Jun 2, 2023
Effective Duration (Apr 30, 2023)
Weighted Average Maturity (Apr 30, 2023)
Weighted Average YTM (Apr 30, 2023)
Weighted Average Coupon (Apr 30, 2023)
- Fixed Income Investing with Active ETFs - Brochure pdf 412KB
- Mackenzie ETFs - Made for Canadians by Canadians pdf 1597KB
- The Looming Pension Crisis Part IV - U.S. Public Pension Plans COVID-19 Update pdf 424KB
- Fund Profile - Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 509KB
- Monthly Commentary - Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 153KB
- Fund Facts
- Prospectus & Annual Information Form
- PFIC Annual Information Statement 2022 - Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 447KB
- Financial Statements – Annual – Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 495KB
- Financial Statements – Semi-annual – Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 1165KB
- Quarterly Portfolio Disclosure – 1st Quarter – Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 75KB
- Quarterly Portfolio Disclosure – 3rd Quarter – Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 69KB
- MRFP – Annual – Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 177KB
- MRFP – Semi-annual – Mackenzie Core Plus Canadian Fixed Income ETF pdf 165KB
Mackenzie Fixed Income Team
The Mackenzie Fixed Income Team covers a broad range of debt securities and conducts proprietary analysis. Economic analysis helps shape the context for valuing government and corporate sectors.
ESG Metric Definition
* - The MSCI ESG Rating for funds is designed to measure the resiliency of portfolios to long-term ESG risks and opportunities. The most highly rated funds consist of issuers with leading or improving management of key ESG risks. The ESG Ratings range from leader (AAA, AA), average (A, BBB, BB) to laggard (B, CCC).
- The Weighted Average Carbon Intensity measures a fund's exposure to carbon intensive companies based on scope 1 and 2 emissions.
- The percentage of fund's market values exposed to companies that generate revenue from sustainable impact solutions goods and services. Additionally, sustainable impact solutions revenue from companies with negative externalities are excluded.
- The fund holdings weighted average of the percentage of board members who are women.
- The percentage of portfolio's market value exposed to companies facing one or more Very Severe controversies related to the environment, customers, human rights, labor rights and governance.
- The percentage of portfolio's market value exposed to companies involved in tobacco. This includes companies that derive more than 10% of revenue from tobacco.
- The percentage of portfolio's market value exposed to companies with ties to cluster munitions, landmines, biological / chemical weapons, depleted uranium weapons, blinding laser weapons, incendiary weapons, and/or non-detectable fragments.
- The percentage of portfolio's market value exposed to companies involved in gambling. This includes companies that derive more than 10% of revenue from gambling activities.
- The percentage of portfolio's market value exposed to companies involved in adult entertainment. This includes companies that generate more than 10% of their revenue from adult entertainment activities.
Each Fund’s ESG characteristics and performance may differ from time to time. Each Fund’s MSCI ESG rating and Morningstar Sustainability Rating does not evaluate the ESG-related investment objectives of, or any ESG strategies used by, the Funds and is not indicative of how well ESG factors are integrated by the Fund. Other providers may also prepare fund-level ESG ratings using their own methodologies, which may differ from the methodologies used by Morningstar or MSCI as applicable. Please refer to the simplified prospectus for the Funds for further information about each Fund’s investment objectives and strategies
MSCI’s ESG Fund Ratings are meant to measure environmental, social and governance (ESG) characteristics of a fund’s constituents. MSCI uses a rating system, ranging from CCC (laggard) to AAA (leader), which considers individual holding scores, ESG momentum and ESG tail risk. The rating is determined based on a weighted average of the company-level ratings of the underlying holdings of the particular fund. These ratings are updated monthly. Under MSCI’s ESG Fund Ratings methodology, a portfolio must meet an eligibility criterion of at least 65% of assets under management covered to have a public rating. See the complete methodology here.
The Morningstar Sustainability Rating is a measure of how well a portfolio, and its holdings, are performing through an ESG issues lens in comparison to its peer group. Higher number of globes indicates that portfolio has lower ESG risks. The rating is determined based on a weighted average of the company-level ratings of the underlying holdings of the particular fund. Ratings are as follows: High = 5 globes, Above Average = 4 globes, Average = 3 globes, Below Average = 2 globes, Low = 1 globe. These ratings are updated monthly. We have reported ratings as of the beginning of January. Under Morningstar’s Sustainability Rating, a portfolio must have at least 67% of assets under management covered to have a public rating. See the complete methodology here.
Weighted Average Carbon Intensity (WACI), a carbon-intensity metric, measures a fund’s exposure to carbon-intensive companies expressed in tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent (tCO2e) per million dollars US of revenue (USDM). This metric acts as a comparable between the fund and the benchmark, utilizing S&P Global Trucost’s Scope 1 and Scope 2 greenhouse gas emissions data. Under our internal methodology, at least 65% of a portfolio’s weight must be eligible and covered in order for the metric to be reported.
Board diversity (women) is demonstrated through company filings; depicted as the percentage of women on a company’s Board of Directors. Company filing is done on an annual basis. Under our internal methodology, at least 65% of a portfolio’s weight must be eligible and covered in order for the metric to be reported.
MSCI ESG Research LLC’s (“MSCI ESG”) Fund Metrics products (the “Information”) provide environmental, social and governance data with respect to underlying securities within more than 23,000 multi-asset class Mutual Funds and ETFs globally. MSCI ESG is a Registered Investment Adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. MSCI ESG materials have not been submitted to, nor received approval from, the US SEC or any other regulatory body. None of the Information constitutes an offer to buy or sell, or a promotion or recommendation of, any security, financial instrument or product or trading strategy, nor should it be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance, analysis, forecast or prediction. None of the Information can be used to determine which securities to buy or sell or when to buy or sell them. The Information is provided “as is” and the user of the Information assumes the entire risk of any use it may make or permit to be made of the Information.
© 2023 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results
Source: S&P Trucost Limited © 2023 Trucost
Data provided by ISS ESG: All rights in the data provided by Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. and its affiliates (ISS) remain with ISS and/or its licensors. ISS makes no express or implied warranties of any kind and shall have no liability for any errors, omissions or interruptions in or in connection with any data provided by ISS.