Mackenzie Investments’ Flexible Payout Service
Income on your terms
As circumstances change, so do the cash flow needs of investors. With Mackenzie Investments’ Flexible Payout Service (FPS) investors can receive a predictable, customizable and tax-efficient cash flow from their investments.
Here's how it works
Investor’s select a fund series that pays a regular monthly distribution at a fixed percentage rate (e.g. Series T6). They then choose to receive the cash payout in either:
- a specific dollar amount (e.g., $500/month) or
- at a percentage rate (e.g., 3.5%)
If the amount chosen is less than the regular amount distributed by the fund series, the remaining cash will be automatically reinvested.
Using Mackenzie Investments’ Flexible Payout Service
- Flexible Payout Service can be used in a nominee account, in a Mackenzie Investments-administered non-registered account, and in a Mackenzie Investments-administered TFSA
- Monthly distributions on corporate class funds will generally be all return of capital, which are not taxable
- Cash payouts at a rate that exceeds the rate of return on an investment will decrease the value of the investment
Uncover your needs
Talk to your financial advisor to see how Mackenzie Investments’ Flexible Payout Service can work for you.