Mackenzie’s Preferred Pricing Service is designed to ensure that an investor automatically benefits from reduced costs, as your wealth grows.
- A minimum of $100,000 investment in any single series of a fund offered by Mackenzie automatically qualifies for Preferred Pricing enrollment.
- With $250,000 in household assets, minimums are generally waived on the amount required to be invested in any one series or fund.
- Additional fee reductions automatically apply at subsequent aggregated household investment levels of $500K, $1M, $3M and $5M.
- Competitive incremental pricing structure means lower costs based on every dollar increase in a portfolio versus traditional tiered-pricing structures.
- High-water mark, providing cost protection against downward market movements by locking in the highest market value your clients’ portfolio has reached net of redemptions.
Mackenzie’s aggregation and householding policies are among the most flexible and accessible in the industry.
- Combine all of your Mackenzie assets across multiple funds, series and class levels to qualify for fee reductions.
- Receive price reductions sooner by combining your assets with family members who live with you.
Contact your Financial Advisor for more information.