Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Head of Mackenzie Fixed Income Team
Chief Investment Strategist, Senior Portfolio Manager and Managing Director, Rockefeller & Co.
Senior Vice President, Head of Retail Distribution, Mackenzie Investments
91% of Canadian investors expect their reliance on socially responsible investments to increase or stay the same in the next 2-3 years.
Mackenzie Global Sustainability and Impact Balanced Fund is a solution to help your clients align their investments with their values.
View the webinar and learn how your clients can invest with impact. Our presenters will discuss:
- The growing demand for Sustainable, Responsible and Impact (SRI) investment solutions
- How Mackenzie Fixed Income Team and Rockefeller & Co. integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into their processes
- How ESG integration is used to promote positive societal change and deliver competitive risk-adjusted returns
Please note, only registered participants for the webcast are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credits (subject to approval).1
1CE Credit Guidelines
- CE credits are subject to approval from the following associations:
- The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (IAFE)
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (CSF)
- Institut québecois de planification financière (IQPF)
- CE Credits are issued on a per participant basis. Individual registration is required.
- To earn CE credits, you must watch the entire webcast, including the Q&A session.
- Pending approval, CE Certificates are automatically emailed to you, and may take up to 60 days.