Private Wealth Pools
Manage and Maintain Wealth
Mackenzie Private Wealth Pools are a sophisticated offering designed to help you meet your unique goals.
- Exclusivity: Only available to investors with at least $100,000 to invest per pool.
- Householding Benefits: With $250,000 of household assets with Mackenzie, the minimum investment per mandate within the program is generally waived.
- Tax-efficient options aimed at:
- Building wealth: Invest in corporate class pools to potentially delay paying tax until you redeem your investment.
- Providing income: through its fixed rate distribution series that is paid monthly and tax deferred (for corporate class).
- Carefully constructed risk-conscious approach: Multi-manager investments that combine strategically allocated active portfolios. Our managers take a risk-conscious approach that includes the use of investment grade fixed income and dedicated low volatility exposure to U.S. equities.
- Enhanced reporting with personal rate of return and market commentary.
- Comprehensive proposal with fee information and portfolio analytics.
- Customizable portfolio rebalancing.
- Tax and estate guidance and philanthropic planning.
Mackenzie Private Wealth Pools
Contact your Financial Advisor for more information.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.