Contact Centre Opportunities
Mackenzie Investments is one of Canada’s leading investment management and financial services companies. Our growth and success are the direct result of our employees, whose efforts have created a solid foundation for the confidence shown in us by our peers, investors and their financial advisors. With over one million investors, we have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
We are looking for Client Relations Representatives who demonstrate enthusiasm, great people skills and have a base knowledge of the financial services industry, preferably mutual funds. Full-time and contract positions now available.
These positions involve dealing with clients over the telephone, via e-mail and written correspondence to resolve problems and answer questions about our policies, procedures and products.
The ideal candidate must be:
Customer-focused means having the willingness to go the extra mile to make sure our customers are amazed by our excellence as well as educating them where applicable, promoting products and services and building strong, lasting relationships with them.
Resourceful people listen carefully, use common sense, good judgment, clarity of speech, and practicality. Resourceful people are willing and able to learn and do new things. They use their own initiative to find solutions to problems and to seize opportunities at every level of the company.
Results-oriented people understand quickly, decide quickly, and act quickly. They get things done.
Progressive and Innovative
Progressive people are dynamic, forward thinkers. They capitalize on opportunities and are always looking for ways to improve our service and efficiency.
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- An in-depth understanding of service and quality issues
- Related post-secondary education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at problem solving due to strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and as a member of a team
- Related industry and call-centre experience is an asset
- Successful completion of the CSC and/or IFIC is an asset
- Etes-vous bilingue? We also require bilingual CSRs to support our French-speaking clients.
Please apply via our careers portal.