Investing in companies that are making a positive impact on people and the planet.
Good investments can also do good.
Introducing our new ESG-led, core equity boutique
Climate change, poverty, systemic racism and inequality are huge issues identified by the United Nations, which we can all play a part in helping to resolve.
The gap between the number of investors who hold sustainable investments and those who are interested in them is far too wide. That’s why we’re on a mission to make it easy for institutions, advisors and investors to integrate these solutions into their portfolios.
We aspire to create a more invested world, sustainably. As a leading Canadian asset manager, we focus on protecting and creating value for our stakeholders – our clients, our employees, our shareholders, our communities and our planet by building sustainability into Mackenzie’s culture, corporate practices, and investment decisions we make.
We deliver solutions for each of the categories in the sustainable investing spectrum :
Why sustainable investing, why now: Insights and courses to make sustainable investing easier to understand
1. UNDP: Sustainable Development Goals – Poverty
2. UNDP: Sustainable Development Goals – Gender Equality
3. UNDP: Sustainable Development Goals – Climate Change
4. UN Chronicles – The Greatest Threat To Global Security
5. UNDP: Sustainable Development Goals – Water and Sanitation
6. UNDP: Sustainable Development Goals – Energy
7. Responsible Investment Association, “2020 RIA Investor Opinion Survey”
9. Morningstar Direct. MSCI ESG Leaders Index in Canada, Europe, Japan, and the Emerging Markets outperformed their respective regional indexes in 2020, by ~5%, ~3%, ~2%, and ~2%, respectively
10. Mackenzie research conducted by independent firm – Phase 5; based on the responses of 324 financial advisors in Canada, 2020
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees, and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The content of this page (including facts, views, opinions, recommendations, descriptions of or references to, products or securities) is not to be used or construed as investment advice, as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, or an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any entity or security cited. Although we endeavour to ensure its accuracy and completeness, we assume no responsibility for any reliance upon it.