Mackenzie Investments offers a comprehensive selection of Group Plans designed to meet a variety of objectives, including saving for retirement, sharing company profits or saving for a child's post-secondary education.
Group Plans are employer sponsored programs to help employees invest and save for a variety of objectives.
The Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) guidelines apply to Group Registered Retirement SavingsPlans, Deferred Profit Sharing Plans, DefinedContribution Pension Plans, Group RegisteredEducation Savings Plans and Group Tax FreeSavings Accounts.
Mackenzie Investments offers a variety of group Plan resources for advisors, plan sponsors and employees or plan members.
The Group Plan market
The Group Plan market is rapidly growing, as more and more companies are finding that having a quality Group Plan provides several benefits. For employers a Group Plan can:
- attract and retain qualified employees
- increase productivity
- increase morale, work satisfaction and loyalty
The role of an advisor
Having an advisor involved in a company’s Group Plan provides several benefits to plan members including:
- Advice: ensures that all members receive suitable guidance when investing their savings.
- Communication: available to answer questions about members’ personal investments, account statements and any financial matter that concerns them.
- Education: a valuable resource to help educate plan sponsors on the various Group Plan options available and the benefits associated with each.
Mackenzie Investments Group Plans
For over 25 years, Mackenzie Investments has specialized in providing Group Plans in partnership with financial advisors. We offer:
- respected investment management
- superior record-keeping
- commitment to the independent advisor network
- a dedicated Group Plan sales and support team