Mackenzie’s Preferred Pricing Service is designed to ensure that an investor automatically benefits from reduced costs, once their wealth reaches $100k.
- Automatic conversion into Private Wealth series once $100,000 of household assets with Mackenzie is reached.
- Mackenzie’s aggregation and householding policies are among the most flexible in the industry.
- Combine all of your Mackenzie assets across multiple funds, series and class levels to qualify for the minimum investment eligibility into Private Wealth series.
- Receive price reductions sooner by combining your assets with family members who live with you.
- High-water mark, providing cost protection against downward market movements by locking in the highest market value your clients’ portfolio has reached net of redemptions.
- Automated linking of accounts.
- Comprehensive proposal with fee information and portfolio analytics.
- Available in embedded (PW), un-bundled (PWX) and fee-for-service (PWFB) series where Mackenzie facilitates the collection of the advisor service fee.
Once in a Private Wealth series, investors will receive one low price, regardless of account size.
Example: A Global Equity Fund
Looking for fee-based series option? Find out more.
Contact your Financial Advisor for more information.