Mackenzie’s Preferred Pricing Service is designed to ensure that an investor automatically benefits from reduced costs, as your wealth grows.
- A minimum of $100,000 investment in any single series of a fund offered by Mackenzie automatically qualifies for Preferred Pricing enrollment.
- With $250,000 in household assets, minimums are generally waived on the amount required to be invested in any one series or fund.
- Additional fee reductions automatically apply at subsequent aggregated household investment levels of $500K, $1M, $3M and $5M.
- Competitive incremental pricing structure means lower costs based on every dollar increase in a portfolio versus traditional tiered-pricing structures.
Mackenzie’s aggregation and house-holding policies are among the most flexible and accessible in the industry.
- Combine all of your Mackenzie assets across multiple funds, series and class levels to qualify for fee reductions.
- Receive price reductions sooner by combining your assets with family members who live with you.
Contact your Financial Advisor for more information.