- What do I do if I forget my password?
- What do those "locks" beside links and documents mean?
- Is Mackenzie Institute available to investors?
- How do I access AdvisorAccess and InvestorAccess?
- What is the difference between logging into the Mackenzie Institute site and AdvisorAccess?
- Who do I contact for help?
Top Five FAQs
What is Mackenzie Institute?
Mackenzie Institute is the post login section of the Mackenzie Investments website. It includes fund analysis, practice management resources, manager commentary, sales team information and marketing materials for financial industry professionals. Mackenzie Institute is accessible using an Email ID and password.
Who can register for Mackenzie Institute?
Financial Advisors, Associate Financial Advisors, Sales Assistants, Fund Analysts and Financial Industry professional can register for access to Mackenzie Institute.
There are two methods of registration:
- Automatic registration:
Financial Advisors, Associate Financial Advisors, Sales Assistants, Fund Analyst who have an existing relationship with Mackenzie Investments will be automatically registered. These individuals will receive an email from Mackenzie Investments with a link to activate their profile. The activation email is valid for 14 days.
All financial industry professionals may register themselves following the registration steps on the Mackenzie Investments site.
Why should I login to Mackenzie Institute?
Logging into Mackenzie Institute, provides you with additional functionality including:
myMackenzie drawer: Personalized to your business with Mackenzie Investments. This includes:
- My Sales Team: Allows you to easily get in touch with your Sales Team.
- My Mackenzie Funds: Pre-populated with a listing of your clients' Mackenzie Investments holdings.
- My Watchlist: You can customize this list with the funds you would like to track.
- My Firm's Focus List: If applicable, this lists your dealer's recommended list.
- My Bookmarks: Allows you to save documents, web pages, videos, etc., for future viewing.
- My Cart: Ability to order multiple marketing materials.
Access to Precision: Use this tool to research and compare Canadian mutual funds and ETFs and build portfolios for your clients.
How do I login to Mackenzie Institute?
Once you have activated your registration, you will login using your Email ID and a password of your choosing. Using your email as your login id simplifies accessing Mackenzie Institute.
What do I do if I forget my password?
You can reset your password by using the "Forgot Password" functionality of the site.
What do those "locks" beside links and documents mean?
When you see a lock, it means you need to login to the site to view the content.
Is Mackenzie Institute available to investors?
No. The information in the Mackenzie Institute section is for financial industry professionals only.
What is the difference between logging into the Mackenzie Institute site and AdvisorAccess?
AdvisorAccess login allows access to an advisor's clients' Mackenzie Investments holdings information, and is based on dealer and rep code. This login does not change. Mackenzie Institute provides advisors with access to advisor-appropriate fund analysis, practice management resources, manager commentary, sales team info, etc. Mackenzie Institute is accessible using an Email ID and password.