Introducing Mackenzie ETF Portfolios: a sophisticated asset allocation solution that blends Mackenzie's active, strategic beta and traditional index ETFs in a mutual fund. This innovative one-ticket solution combines the benefits of ETFs and mutual funds in a well-diversified portfolio.
Mackenzie ETF Portfolios offer:
- Access to three types of Mackenzie ETFs
- Multi-level diversification
- Risk-based asset allocation
Mackenzie ETF Portfolios are flexible and convenient solutions for everyone who wants ETFs in their portfolios.
Learn how Mackenzie ETF Portfolios are an easy way for anyone to access ETFs.
Portfolio Manager Alain Bergeron of the Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team explains how the new Mackenzie ETF Portfolios can complement any investor’s portfolio.
Different target portfolios for different risk appetites
With five target risk profiles to choose from, each portfolio is uniquely designed to maximize return potential for a given level of risk:
Sophisticated Asset Allocation
Our ETF Portfolios are actively managed by the Mackenzie Asset Allocation Team, which seeks to generate optimal returns while managing risk. With their professional expertise, they add value to the ETF portfolios for investors:
- Diversification across asset classes, geographies and investment approaches
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation
- Active currency management
- Best-in-class risk management process
- Ongoing oversight, monitoring and rebalancing