The benefits of private credit, in an accessible fund
An attractive alternative to traditional fixed income
Discover how private credit has produced higher yields, even during periods of low interest rates and heightened volatility.
Codes & Fees
- Quick reference sheet: Terms and conditions pdf 160KB
- Subscription Agreement pdf 443KB
- Your guide to investing in private credit pdf 478KB
- Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund - Request for redemption of units form pdf 165KB
- Investor page - The benefits of private credit in an accessible fund pdf 382KB
- Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund - 2023 purchase and redemption schedules pdf 110KB
- Specialty finance: The next frontier of credit investing. pdf 242KB
- How to implement the Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund into a portfolio pdf 418KB
- Quarterly Report - Q3 2022 pdf 296KB
- Advisor Feature Page - Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund pdf 343KB
- Private Credit - The Mackenzie Northleaf advantage pdf 290KB
- Private Credit - An attractive alternative for yield and stability pdf 449KB
- Monthly Report – December 2022 pdf 385KB
The Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund invests into the Northleaf Senior Private Credit – Levered fund, managed by Northleaf Capital Partners.
Northleaf Capital Partners is a global private markets investment firm with top-tier capabilities across private equity, private credit and private infrastructure. Northleaf has been actively investing third-party capital in the private markets since 2001.
There can be no guarantee that the Fund will achieve a similar yield to that shown above. The target yield is based on certain assumptions that could change without notice or prove to be incorrect and different assumptions would produce different results. Prospective investors should: (i) recognize that any future yield will likely be different from that shown; and (ii) not base any investment decision solely upon this information. This information does not take into account changes in the underlying asset mix that will occur over time.