Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund
An attractive alternative to traditional fixed income
Discover how private credit has produced higher yields, even during periods of low interest rates and heightened volatility.
Codes & Fees
- Subscription Agreement pdf 1026KB
- Request for Redemption of units form. Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund pdf 153KB
- Your guide to investing in private credit pdf 3145KB
- Quick reference sheet: Terms and conditions pdf 160KB
- Investor page - The benefits of private credit in an accessible fund pdf 380KB
- Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund (Series A & F) 2021 Purchases and Redemptions Schedule pdf 132KB
- Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund (Series A & F) 2022 Purchases and Redemptions Schedule pdf 152KB
- Private Credit - the Mackenzie Northleaf advantage pdf 289KB
- The case for private credit pdf 447KB
- Offering Memorandum pdf 1294KB
The Mackenzie Northleaf Private Credit Fund invests into the Northleaf Senior Private Credit – Levered fund, managed by Northleaf Capital Partners.
Northleaf Capital Partners is a global private markets investment firm with top-tier capabilities across private equity, private credit and private infrastructure. Northleaf has been actively investing third-party capital in the private markets since 2001.